Bijay has more than five years of Financial Services experience, in mortgage and protection ranging from 2015 to current role based in Camden Town at our prestigious offices in Camden Road, London.
- Achieved CeMAP and CeRER qualification from The London Institute of Banking and Finance.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration (MBA ) masters degree in Finance from Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- Member of the London Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Has gain experience in different areas of mortgages like buy to let, let to buy, first time buyer’s mortgages and re-mortgages.
- Assisting Mr Arvind Kohli (Manager) in various aspects of financial planning and building network with clients ranging from property and business specialise to lawyers and accountants.
- Worked across all client areas and specialises in helping private clients.
- Interests in Pensions and Auto enrolment and Mortgages.
- An Interest in legal and financial matters
- Private Medical Insurance
- Investments and Savings
- Mortgages for self-employed and employed, ranging from contractor mortgages to help to buy mortgages
- Protection both personal and business
- General Insurance, Home insurance and Let property insurance
- Buy to let mortgages