Tel: 0203 957 8996

Financial Planning Advice

General Insurance

Buildings Insurance

You will need to have buildings insurance if you take out a mortgage. Most lenders make it a condition of the mortgage offer that you arrange insurance to protect your property against serious damage, such as the house collapsing. This protects the ability to repay the mortgage should the worst happen.

Buildings insurance protects the structure of your home, as well as any permanent fixtures and fittings such as fitted kitchens, windows, baths and showers; items that cannot be moved when you move house are covered by buildings insurance. The amount of cover you will require should be enough to cover the rebuilding of your property.

Contents insurance

Contents insurance covers household possessions. This will include items and furnishings. If you looked round your home you'd be surprised how much it would cost to replace all your electrical goods and furnishing. The total could easily add up to thousands of pounds. You don't want to be vulnerable to such things as a fire, flood or burglary.

Contents insurance gives you peace of mind and financial protection against damage to, or the loss of, contents of your home.

Mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI)

Mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI) promises to make repayments on your mortgage (and other related expenditure like buildings insurance), in the event of accident, sickness or unemployment hitting your income.

It's crucial to assess your continuing ability to meet vital bills. If you're worried about your financial stability, taking out MPPI will mean at least your mortgage keeps getting paid.

Come and talk to us about how we can provide advice tailored to your particular circumstances.

Events can happen that you have no control over. Are you covered?