Penny is a qualified financial adviser with experience in General Insurance and mortgages. She is primarily interested in mortgages and is a great advocate of searching the whole of market to find the plan that best meets clients’ individual needs and circumstances.
Penny holds the following qualifications/ designations:
- Oxford Brookes University- BSc (Hons) in Accounting and finance
- A chartered certificated accountant (member) of Association of Chartered Certified Accountant
- A CeMAP qualified mortgage advisor
- A DipFA (diploma for financial advisors) holder from the London Institute of Banking and Finance
- A member of the London Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Assisting clients with their home insurance and protection requirements.
- Explaining clients in plain English, cutting through jargon so clients understand options.
- Doing administration behind the scenes paralegal work in getting the correct documents to clients.
- Providing services to clients which will guide them through every step of the mortgage process.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of General Insurance, Home insurance and Let property insurance